Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 20, 2012

Kare Bear's 24th Birthday Slumber Party: Balloon Arch

As inspiration from my blog entry, Props till you Drop, I really wanted to activate sight for my guests attending my birthday slumber party. I knew the entrance of my party would be the high focal point, so I solicited Nohelly Mendoza of Partyland Special Events in Chandler, AZ to help me make a picture perfect balloon arch for my Kare Bear (Care Bear themed) 24th Birthday Slumber Party.

What do you think? I think it looked just like the cloud entrance at the beginning of the show! Love it!



"Do the Care Bear Count down, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This birthday party looks so amazing. Loved the balloons arranged here. They look adorable. Want to plan my nephew’s birthday party at one of Seattle venues. So thinking of using this idea there. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete