Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 17, 2012

Cake of the Day: SusieCakes!



So, I have been here in Portland, OR for work now for the past two days and throughout my various meetings, all I keep thinking about is sinking my teeth into the most scrumptious, flavorful, moist, melt-in-your-mouth cupcakes...none other than SusieCakes!

After my friend encouraged me to try these delicious cupcakes when I was visiting San Francisco, I was a believer. But, it is not just cupcakes that she bakes; she makes actual cakes as well! Below are a list of my favorite cupcake flavors, #1 being my absolute fave:


1. Vanilla with Pastel Vanilla Frosting
1. Chocolate Chocolate
1. Fluffy Coconut
1. Luscious Lemon
1. Strawberry
1. Mocha
1. Peanut Butter
1. Red Velvet
1.Chocolate Mint.

OK, you got me! THEY'RE ALL MY FAVORITE!!


 SusieCakes is not only in San Francisco so click here to locate a SusieCakes near you in the California area.

No comments:

Post a Comment