Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 12, 2013

Party of the Month: Macy's Back-to-School Event

As a child, I loved collecting all the Back-to-School catalogs from the various trendy stores around me so I could view all the perfect outfits to make me stand out on the first day of school. So, needless to say, I was ecstatic when Macy's decided to include me during their Back-to-School event in Tukwila, WA at the Westfield Southcenter Mall. They asked me to do a candy buffet with a Back-to-School theme incorporating a variation of colors. The color scheme was so fun & simple to shop for that I kind of went over board looking for school necessities to decorate the table with {haha}. Pencils, notepads, crayons, glue, chalk, and a nifty lunchbox were just some of the accessories I used to dress up the table all purchased from my favorite store: Target. Check out all the pictures snapped from the event below!



Happy Back-to-School shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment