Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 30, 2013

DIY: Bachelorette Party Invites

Summer is the season for weddings, and naturally I am attending many (and being a bridesmaids in two--yay!). I love wedding season because it gives all the girls an excuse to get together and celebrate more than once. No wedding journey is complete without a Bachelorette Party and I was ecstatic when my friend and Bride asked me to help plan her Bachelorette Party. Earlier in the year I had received the cutest invites from my other friend's Bachelorette Party. When I asked her where she got them, she informed me that the Maid-of-Honor had ordered them. The invitations were somewhat pricey and after looking at the design of the invitations, I thought to myself, "Why order these when I can make them?!" It is amazing what heavy card stock, font from DaFont.com, and Photoshop CS3 can help you create. Save yourself some money and exercise your creative mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment