Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 29, 2011

Birthday Party Idea #1: Red & Chocolate!!

Every year I try to pick a different theme for my birthday. This past year it was 'Mardi Gras Meets Masquerade Ball' themed and this year I have a couple of themes I am choosing from. I will post a couple of ideas I have been inspired by through witnessing many similar party themes. Last night I had an epiphany and I thought "All Things Red". To have a red-themed party would be amazing since red is one of my favorite colors...even more amazing would be the incorporation of my favorite form of candy: CHOCOLATE. Looks like Chris Nease from Celebrations at Home was thinking the same thing!





To find out more details on how she made her Red & 'Chocolate' party come to life click here!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment