Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 24, 2011

My Wedding

No, I am not getting married. BUT, if you're getting married I have the perfect site for you to use to inform your guests of the big day! It's called My Wedding.


My Wedding is a company that helps you essentially plan your wedding. Their unique business that caught my attention is the ability to have a free wedding website via their site! One of my friends is currently using My Wedding for their wedding site and it is the cutest thing ever. My friend was able to create tabs on the site that discuss details of the wedding, information on the bride and groom, information on the bridal party, fun things to do before the wedding, song requests for the wedding, and much much more! You can even set it up on the site that your guests can directly RSVP there- so simple and hassle free!

Choose a theme, choose a color scheme, and have fun on your wedding site!

Pin It


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment