Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 4, 2011

Must See Venue: Cinebarre

As the Social Chair of my sorority back in the day, I always wanted to plan unique events. One day I decided to rent out a venue, but not just any venue, a movie theater! I booked a movie, rented a movie room, arranged for a bus and we were on our way!



Well, I have discovered an even cooler venue that can cater to a movie party for guests 21 and up that you would like to host and it is called Cinebarre! This gorgeous venue can accommodate any type of function from seminars/conferences/presentations on the BIG screen - to private movie screenings. The best part is they serve adult DRINKS and FOOD!! Cinebarre is located in Asheville, NC, Charleston, SC, Denver, CO, Salem, OR, & Seattle, WA so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment