Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 3, 2012

Decorating for the Holidays!


This past weekend I had so much fun putting up my tree for Christmas. I would like to entertain guests at my home this holiday season and want to make sure my home decor creates that whimsical holiday appeal. I always talk about your guests having an experience and how you create that using all of the five senses. In this case, we would be activating sight. Above were my holiday color choices I wanted to choose from this year. Glitter really brightens up your decor, so I knew I needed to implement that into my decorations. This year, I chose light blue and silver! My go to place for light blue and silver decor: Target!








I hope you have a great time decorating your tree for the holidays!



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment