Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 16, 2012

Party of the Month: Teal & Cream Themed Graduation Party

This weekend my great friend graduated from Law School and she wanted a candy buffet at her Grad Party. I instantly said I would be happy to do it and together we came up with a theme starting with choosing colors. We decided that teal and cream with a splash of white would be the perfect combo. My friend wanted a classy, yet vintage feel to the candy buffet so we paired the colors with damask and lace patterns.


All of the candy color coordinated and was so yummy! My favorite candy was the Cotton Candy flavored taffy!



I love adding personal touches to my candy buffet creations so for my friend's buffet I incorporated candles, tree houses, bird/birdcage, hydrangeas, chalkboards, and scriptures since I know my friend is a Christian. 

 

Who knew how cute teal & cream could be together?! 

Congratulations, Alisia! 



Candy Buffet Design: Party with a K

No comments:

Post a Comment