Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 16, 2012

Cake of the Day!

I walked out of church yesterday and I was welcomed by a big WHITE scene: SNOW!!


Since I didn't grow up in snow, you can imagine how excited I was to see this sight! The snow inspired me sooo much, that today's 'Cake of the Day' is called the "Glittery Snowflake" made from Jenna Rae Cakes.


This cake is so elegant and was tastefully presented much like many of Jenna Rae Cakes designer cakes. The very unique thing about Jenna Rae Cakes is that she doesn't just want to give you a cake; she wants to give you a cake package!


Not only can she make you an amazing cake, but it can include extra desserts from cupcakes to cake pops to mini size custom cakes! Of course, she is also willing to work with your ideas to customize your dessert table to YOUR liking.

If I can "have my snow and eat it too", I'm good to go ;-)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment