Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 10, 2011

Cake of the Day: CrystalCakes!


My friend, Mika, wanted me to help her plan her 25th Birthday Party so after choosing a venue (Lucky Strike Lanes bowling alley) and the main colors she wanted for the party, it was time to decide on food for the event. Well, what is a birthday without birthday cake..?! We decided it would make the most sense to have cupcakes since you don't need to worry about cutting them or wasting them; they are just the right size.

Knowing me, I don't just settle for anything ordinary; I wanted cupcakes that matched the bowling theme. It was then that I reached out to CrystalCakes located in Seattle, WA to bring my vision alive.

At CrystalCakes you choose the cupcake flavor and icing flavor. The cupcakes turn out so moist and flavorful; not too sweet and just enough sugar to make you go for a second and third bite. Before you know it, your grabbing for a second one! My favorite dessert featured at CrystalCakes are their Cupcakes in a Jar...YUM!


The cupcakes that CrystalCakes made for my party turned out great; they were a hit at the party.


CrystalCakes is ready to start baking for you so check them out the next time you're in the Seattle area!

If you like CrystalCakes , be sure to 'Like' their page on Facebook!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment