Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 29, 2012

Easy Labels in 1..2..3!


Earlier this month I had the pleasure of hosting my first Bachelorette Party! It was so much fun planning it and my favorite task was designing the décor. The theme was “Black & Bling”and one company that really helped me with my minor details was Gartner Studios
Gartner Studios has pre-made labels that you can apply for any party theme. From water bottle labels, to name tags, to table cards and the list goes on, you can design your labels to fit whatever look you desire in as little as 1-2-3. By following 3 easy steps your label is created instantly. 


To obtain the label you desire, head to your nearest Michaels crafts store and grab a Gartner Studios label. Next, go to www.gartnerstudios.com and enter your SKU# from the Gartner Studios label you purchased. From there, it will lead you to a plethora of different label designs that you can choose from. Download the design you desire, place your labels into your computer printer, press print and your labels are printed off instantly! See below for examples on how I used the Gartner Studios labels for my Bachelorette Party as well as a candy buffet photo shoot.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment